cross-discipline, industry-led collaboration
bridging the gap between students, industry & academia.
Injecting students into industry under the supervision of experienced specialist mentors, providing exposure to industry best practice tools and vital practical experience and the chance to see how things are done in the ‘real world’
What we do
The Incubator Tank exposes industry and students to industry best practice tools and procedures while working on incubatorTANK PoC projects. Through this unique industry led opportunity, university students are mentored and coached on real world PoC projects.
- Amplify your technological & entrepreneurial skills
- Begin your professional journey with industry & business exposure
- Maximize your potential and 10x your value to future employers
- Be part of the proving ground for the products that disrupt your industry
- Equip you and your staff with cutting-edge technologies and the skill sets to succeed in the digital age
- Gain investment opportunities in the PoC projects as an industry investor
- Provide a focused and targeted industry experience for your students
- Expose students to the future technologies and soft skills that are beyond their coursework
- Expose students and academics to industry problems and pain points
Closing the gap between Students and Industry
The first casualty of failure is the truth. When systems fail, revealing the truth is always difficult (and expensive). This is where the revolutionary Blockchain technology can be best utilised. Blockchain can be used to ensure transparency and accountability between agents, removing the need for potentially expensive litigation to resolve problems
Internet of Things
The future of connected devices is an extensive and ever-growing field. The concept of digital twinning is built out in reality, through an array of devices, sensors and wireless technologies entering the market. Harnessing these technologies can make our cities and businesses “Smart”
Artificial intelligence is a vastly expanding territory that is set to change the way the world works.
From robotics to speech recognition, to computer vision systems and facial recognition, AI techniques allow the system to learn as they acquire data, enhancing the ability to make intelligent decisions
Co-founders & Mentors